All of us have been suffering from the global COVID-19 pandemic. Some businesses will give up and will not be able to comfront it, while other will toughen, become stronger and with new experience.
We have the opportunity to test the crisis management and unite our team. The easiest solution, of course, would be to suspend the production and wait until expiry of the quarantine term. But we are responsible for the well-being of our customers, dealers, and the entire large Viknar’off family. That is why we continue to work, setting our teeth, wearing masks and gloves.
To stand on our own feet at this difficult time, we’ve taken the following steps:
– We have supported doctors by purchasing medical equipment for diagnostics in the amount of UAH 500,000 for the Ternopil hospital.
– We have rebuilt the entire production process under the instructions of the Ministry of Health and the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
– We have saved every job and we pay salaries to our employees on time.
– We fulfill orders on time and constantly make sure that our production is fully provided with the necessary materials and resources.
– We have strengthened the promotion of our products on the market with the help of media and social networks.
– The training on new products for dealers has been directed online, because the best prevention is to stay at home.
– We have been developing an updated strategy for the next period, because we understand that the world will be significantly changed after the pandemic.
– We invest all our efforts and capabilities in the operation of the factory, that provide employment for thousands of employees, dealers and suppliers.
– We ensure the work of managers 24/7 by phone and online, so that each dealer has constant support.
All of us have to shoulder this heavy burden of this time of change that we could not have imagined a few months ago. It is easier to overcome the obstacles together. We are here for you, we are with you, so you can count on our support.